Thursday 22 April 2010

My special places~

This the the place where I have lived for 11years.It has five room.I used to watch the televison on the sofa.My home has two computer
so my brother and me will not argue with other
about using the computer.I often play football with my brother in the corridor!












In the hall,there is a photo which is about me and my family .We often looking at this photo so that
we will full of energy.It is very romantic!









this is the bed where my brother and me sleep on here.It is quit big so I always jump on here.
It is very comfortable!If i have time,i will read books so that i can sleep quickly(The book is too boring^_^)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing so many nice photos with us, Josiah! I like your family photo very much! You were such a lovely baby!
    Also, you must have a very big house since you can play football at home! However, most probably Ken Chau's house is bigger than yours! Haha!

    ReplyDelete